Friday, August 1, 2008

Real Quick

I know this post is supposed to be all about the beach vacation we took a month ago...but I have to interject with this great picture of Gibson, Maya, and Reagan Wing. Amy McSwegin, one of the greatest photograpers I've ever encountered, is also a good friend and she sent me this picture today. Had to post...


...so the next few posts will be about the beach, then the Michigan vacation we're leaving for tomorrow morning. So much laundry and packing to do. OK--back to work.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What beautiful kids!! I can't believe how much Gibson has grown up! Love you!

the clemensuz said...

What a great picture! Amy is so good :)

Thanks so much for your note! I really appreciate the encouragement. I would love to hang out sometime soon... we're at the 6 week mark now and I'm just starting to get antsy for some girl time! Give me a call when your schedule looks free! 937.269.2004

Amber said...

seriously, they are adorable!